Sunday 5 February 2012

Breaking my teeth, the Dumby way..

Although I started climbing at Dumbarton Rock a little over 2 years ago, I never really projected anything untill last summer. Currently on my plate is the mighty Persistance of Vision (my sport project) and Mestizo Traverse (my boulder nightmare).
As it's now winter, my sport climbing prospects have taken somewhat of a back seat position and given way to cold, hard bouldering sessions.
I headed down the west coast trainline to Dumbarton East a few weeks ago with Michael Jeans after a nice bout of cold and crisp weather. I made small progress on Mistezo, managing to extend my previous highpoint, now being able to stick the move to the arete on every attempt. No more progress was to be made however, so I got out the camera, took some snaps, fannyed about, then filmed Jeans crushing his first 8a of 2012, Pongo Sit Start: http://vimeo.com/35133750

3 comments:

  1. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.
    Hoffman Bikes 20.8-Inch Ontic AL BMX Bike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thank you, I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your site?
    Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot

    ReplyDelete